Tuesday 3 January 2012

E.L.F STUDIO: TWO-WAY FOUNDATION



I'm not a hardcore foundation girl. I can totally live without it but it helps me get by when I have my 'bad days'. I have trialed and tested a few and have realised my skin works best with a powder formula rather than liquid. I will be extremely happy though the day I find the perfect liquid foundation for me!

Ok, so I am a big fan of this produt. (Not sure what the two-way cake thing means though =/ ) It totally reminds me of MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus foundation which I currently use as well. It's light and offers great coverage, most importantly it includes SPF 15 (Don't forget your SPF people!). I purchased Rosy Beige on a whim and matches my skin tone perfectly.

I did purchase this in Watsons in Philippines for a few pennies. If you're looking for a powder foundation that offers good coverage and makes your skin look flawless without feeling overly heavy, I would defo recommend this. Amazingly cheap as well. It hasn't got the greatest packaging in the world but the cost makes up for that.
 
Unfortunately, I couldn't find it on their website so not sure if this is sold to the Asian market exclusively or not. I would definitely buy this again when I'm out there.

Recommend any other foundations? We're always looking to try out new products!
 
Love Nat x

No comments:

Post a Comment