Saturday 12 November 2011

ETUDE HOUSE PROOF 10 HENNA FIX MASCARA

While I was away in Asia, one of Korea's famous beauty brand shop, Etude House popped up everywhere. I also heard good things from other blogs/reviews so I thought I'd give it a go. Luckily, they were doing a 30% off everything sale which was the main reason for drawing me in. :)

Not really knowing much about the brand itself, I asked the sales assistant to tell me what their top selling product was besides BB cream which does not suit my skin tone at all. She pointed me to this mascara and told me that they sell over 10 a day. Honestly speaking, I'm not much of a mascara fan, I have really small eyelashes so don't really take much care with them but considering this was made for Asian eyelashes, why not see what all the fuss is about hey!
It's made with henna extract and it's waterproof which was ideal in humid weather but I found the texture really heavy and thick and was quite clumpy when put on the lashes. I love the shape of the curved wand though but that's probably the only thing I give my thumbs up to. However, I have seen reviews of the mascara having a spiral wand. Not sure if that was part of the special 2NE1 edition.

If you do happen to purchase this product, make sure you have a good eye make up remover as this bad boy did not budge. I'm sure a few lashes came out while taking this off :( I've seen good reviews about this product so it might just been my bottle that was a bit meh.

Maybe I'll try this product again but for now, I think it'll be at the bottom of my make up drawer.

Have you tried this product? Thought it was any good, we would like to know what you think!

Love Nat x

No comments:

Post a Comment