Sunday 27 November 2011

NAILS BLOGGED 001


 Love & Beauty Multi - Forever21
Limited Edition Lilac Foil - Barry M

I'm not too sure how I feel about the foil editions of Barry M. I picked up this lilac one as I haven't got a colour like it in my collection. I thought it was kind of bland on its own so I mixed it up with this Forever21 polish I picked up in Singapore. I totally love this nail polish, it reminds me of of all things disco-ey. :) Perfect for this season, I'm sure I'll be wearing this more in the next few weeks. It's a shame that Forever21 doesn't offer nail polishes in the UK as they have some great colours. I'm gutted that I didn't pick up more while I was out there.

Have you tried any of the foil colours by Barry M? What do you think? 

Love Nat x

No comments:

Post a Comment