Saturday 12 November 2011

RIVER ISLAND ME CRAZY

If there's one shop that tickles my fancy at the moment, it's definitely River Island. I'm praying I win the lottery so I can buy everything. The other day I popped over to the new Westfields in Stratford. After not finding anything WOW, I was beginning to give up but River Island immediately took that feeling away. I was close to burning a (deeper) hole in my pocket.
As soon as I stepped into the shop, a tunnel vision of light directed me to this bag. Once I picked it up, a lady came towards me, took the bag out of my hands and said "Dah'lin, can I see.. it's amazing!" Errr I know!! Lady did not purchase it however, I'm sure she's regretting it now. The bag is a perfect size for my daily essentials, it also comes with a shoulder strap if you need both hands and don't want to use the top handle. :)
I also spotted these boots in my size. Yay! I love River Island shoes/boots but could never find anything in my size. Damn you small feet! River Island.. you need to stock up on more size 3's. I'm sure I'm not the only one having a problem :)These boots have not left my feet since I bought them, I am loving a bit of heel at the moment instead of my usual flat shoes and it was the perfect compliment to my studded bag. Life is good!

Other items I am loving at River Island is this blazer just because I'm still in love with this wine colour. There is also something about glittery/sequinned shoes that are rocking my boat at the moment. They aren't an ideal every day purchase but I think these brogues would suffice my need for a bit of sparkle.

What's your favourite shop at the moment? 

Love Nat x

No comments:

Post a Comment