Wednesday 23 November 2011

IF YOU LIKE IT, THEN YOU SHOULDA PUT A RING ON IT!


I love me a quirky ring, well rings in general. A great but simple accessory that can jazz up any outfit. Bought these while I was away travelling, night markets in Asia are the best place to get jewellery for pennies! There were also these little stores in the shopping malls where companies can hire a box to sell their products. I'm sure there's a name for these kind of shops?! Unfortunately, they are overloaded with goods from stationary to iphone cases but if you take your time, you will definitely spot a good item.

I actually stumbled across this type of store in Kingly Court, Carnaby Street the other day. Unfortunately, I forgot the name of the shop, but it's on the first floor and I definitely recommend you take a look. Great place for Xmas pressies :)

Love Nat x

No comments:

Post a Comment